Read more about me from my last Friday Introduction!
1) I'd much rather FaceTime/Skype then chat on the phone. Talking on the phone is not my jam.
2) My closet is filled with mainly floral print, fringe, and sequins!
3) I have an obsession with donkeys! One day I will have one as a pet!
4) My stuffed animal growing up was a teddy bear named Teddy. My friend Alana who I met in community college had a stuffed animal that was a dog, named Doggy. We were meant to be friends!
5) I've never TP'd anyones house. My mom wouldn't let me haha.
6) In high school I so badly wanted a Tiffany & Co. bracelet. A $250 bracelet seemed so expensive, so I set that as my goal in the beginning of my career as a wedding photographer. The day I walked into Tiffany & Co. in Carmel and purchased my bracelet was an exciting and accomplished day!
7) My first "job" was at Plato's Closet. I knew from that moment that I never wanted a boss!
8) I've been an entrepreneur since day 1. I had fashion catalogs of clothing I designed, design boards for interiors of restaurants, sketches of car models, and even started my own neighborhood pet sitting business and passed out flyers.
9) I'm a SPEED walker, but I don't enjoy running. I didn't run my first mile until I was 20. But for real, try and keep up with me next time we walk together ;)
10) Our first "adult purchase" was a memory foam mattress and SO worth it!